Memo to readers

Hi everyone. Thank you for supporting me throughout the years. I so sorry that I did not update my blogs for several years due to some major events happened in my life. I will start transfer all the contents to a whole new blog called Student Study Notes.

I hope you will support me continuously and subscribe, follow my new blog Student Study Notes. This will motivate me to create quality contents to benefit every one of us. Thank you!


4th Feb 2021

Sunday 23 August 2015

Free Online Chinese Language Learning (Part 2)

CCTV Learn Chinese 学汉语 - Free Mandarin Video Lessons
CCTV.com (央视网) is a national web-based TV broadcaster developed by China Central Television. This is a platform where you can discover China world including recent China news, business, science discovery, travelogue, China culture, and for the learner, FREE Chinese learning lessons.
Learn Chinese Free
Source: CCTV.com
There are several programmes teaching Chinese Language in multiple ways. For example, <Growing up with Chinese 成长汉语> series consists of 100 episodes and each of it takes about 15 minutes; <Survival Chinese 跟我说汉语> provides basics Chinese conversation and vocabulary for foreign travellers. Besides, you can also learn Chinese Language through listen to the news. You also have the chance to watch some of the famous Chinese movies to improve your listening skills. If your interest is the food or the culture in China, you can choose the special programme called <Travel in Chinese 旅游汉语> to learn the places and dishes in China.
Learn Chinese Free
Source: CCTV.com
This website comprises of anything you wish to know about China. Thus, it is suitable for those who want to travel or study in China, and also those who want settle down in China. Good luck and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...