Memo to readers

Hi everyone. Thank you for supporting me throughout the years. I so sorry that I did not update my blogs for several years due to some major events happened in my life. I will start transfer all the contents to a whole new blog called Student Study Notes.

I hope you will support me continuously and subscribe, follow my new blog Student Study Notes. This will motivate me to create quality contents to benefit every one of us. Thank you!


4th Feb 2021

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Free Online Korean Language Learning (Part 3)

How to Study Korean

free online Korean learn
Source: How to Study Korean

How to Study Korean is a plain and simple website  designed to teach us how to speak Korean language for FREE. There are total of 5 units starting from learning how to read until advanced Korean grammar. This website provides workbooks, and exercises to practise and increase our understanding the Korean language. But, you have to purchase this workbooks to supplement your learning. Anyway, the lessons is all FREE and if you hardworking enough, you can just copy the lessons into your own notes. Each unit contains several lessons and accompanies with audio files, and it is worth to learn by going through all of them. Along the progress, the lessons will include more words to add to our vocabulary. In addition, this website also have a forum for us to discuss or ask question about Korean language among the learners. As summary, this is a good learning site for those prefer simple, clean and easy to learn style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...