Memo to readers

Hi everyone. Thank you for supporting me throughout the years. I so sorry that I did not update my blogs for several years due to some major events happened in my life. I will start transfer all the contents to a whole new blog called Student Study Notes.

I hope you will support me continuously and subscribe, follow my new blog Student Study Notes. This will motivate me to create quality contents to benefit every one of us. Thank you!


4th Feb 2021

Sunday 6 September 2015

Free Online Korean Language Learning (Part 4)

Learn Korean

learn korean free
Source: Korea Tourism Organization
Learn Korean is a FREE site for learning Korean language provided by the Korea Tourism Organization. Here you can choose between a beginner and intermediate section, also a program called Korean expressions for travelers for not only learning useful Korean conversation but also travelling in Korea. 

Beginner

beginner learn korean free
Source: Korea Tourism Organization
The Beginner Korean program is provided by KBS World Radio. The topic of understanding the Korean language will introduce the alphabet and basic grammar, and some simple expressions will be taught within the 30 chapters provided.

Intermediate

intermediate korean learn free
Source: Korea Tourism Organization
The intermediate section called Korean Language Adventure have been developed in the theme of travel and adventure, allowing us to take a virtual journey to Seoul and the famous tourist destinations. There are 30 units of the most popular tourist destination which you can selectively choose either one unit to study. However, you need to signup a VisitKorea membership to view all the units.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...